I wonder if Jordan Crawford will now end up at UK.
says he is down to WVU, So. Florida and UK
rumor is he is going to USF, but the earliest rumor had him at WVU...so who knows
regardless, the kid is gonna be a cancer to whatever program he winds up with
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I wonder if Jordan Crawford will now end up at UK.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'm thinking UVa-Wise should act like VA Tech and scream murder about Howard leaving us for Alice Lloyd. She even signed her letter, the Gus Gilchrist situation is a joke.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
does Howard have a handler lookin for money?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Nope and we don't have a coach who is going to cry about it and try to get the kid to lose eligibility either.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
you mean the guy who has been ACC Coach of the Year 2 out of the last 4 years?? that guy?
you could also mean the guy who knows a raw deal when he sees one
did the girl de-commit by saying that UVa-Wise was unsafe b/c some kid wrote a story about killing his teacher? and then follow up by going to a school in an area 100 times less safe than Wise?? don't compare the two, NAIA is small ball...ACC basketball is a business
puhlease DD, VT eventually released Gus Gilchrist, it was the ACC keeping him from playing...guess others saw something fishy about it as well?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
VT voted against his eligibilty. ACC is a bunch of bs, from tobacco road on down.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I certainly don't want this kid at WVU.
Apparently Huggy Bear had the foresight to realize OJ Mayo was a cancer and pulled out of that mess early... I hope he does (or already has the same with Gus).
Definitely not a VT fan, but after what Gilchrist pulled I don't want him at one of my schools.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
so what? it's not like VT's vote counted 4 times, it was voted on twice and he lost by a landslide both times
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
To me it's pathetic that the kid has been through what he has, he's done nothing wrong and can't play.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks